November 1, 2009

When LOVE Is DEVOTION.

I have seen people to whom "love" is just a simple relationship which grows and dies so fast that sun even can't change its direction. But I have also seen people to whom "love" is just not a relationship; to them it's DEVOTION.

And I'm so privileged that in my life, I have a friend to whom love is a journey; starting at forever and ending at never ... to her love is DEVOTION. Though her MAN saddled her into a painful memory, still her love is devoted only to HIM ... only to HIM.

She was such kinda friend to whom I never need to wear someone else's mask to be proud for ... I never need to think what should I'm gonna speak before I open my mouth and when I use to finish my non-sense talking I never need to worry, "Oh my God, what I have said to her!"

So, it was my share of responsibilty to let her know, "If losing is right, it happens. Nothing good gets away.  And giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Just recently, we succeed to make her agreed to get married. So after the engagement and spending some quality time with her fiancé, one day, she wrote me:

Roy, you are right – relationships are like glasses, sometimes it’s better to leave our heart broken than to hurt putting it back together. Really, we waste time looking for the perfect lover instead creating the perfect love. Thank you!

6 comments:

sadiya said...

awww that was a lovely one Roy :), I love this:
"giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Hey Roy you should have taken up visiting UAE, Its the one of the most happening places in the world these days....what with Formula 1 starting today and all the bigshots like Beyonce, timberhall and Akon performing every day all weekend in Abu Dhabi, you would not have regretted, next time go for it :)

Divi said...

Hey Roy,

Reality Again !!!!!!!!

Relationship is like a glass but the memories are like letters which has written in rock, which ll be there for ever... If you take it as nice and wonderful, it would be nice to you, or else it would remain as pain.. '

So take it as Experience...

Divi

Kabeer said...

Hey Roy, each time I read your writings, it gives me more strength..though I dont always put comment but I really highly appreciate them...small but wonderful writings.... :)

Yes when LOVE IS DEVOTION, it is very close to what we say GOD, else it is better form of lust only....

"giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means you are strong enough to let go." - lovely work..

Vyzz said...

hi roy

ur lines really help

:)

Roy said...

@ Sadiya …

Don’t tell, third time, I didn’t accept that kinda offer :)

No issue, kabhi ghoom ne to ja sakte hain na. Sure go, someday!


@ DiVi …

Reality makes Roy what he is today :)

Yeah, yeah, experience!


@ Sabita …

Thanks for those wowing words and adding smile on face too :)


@ Vyzz …

Hey, you’re back or what? Nice to see u in blogworld.

Cheers!

Prachi said...

no words..!!
n happy to know tht u and ur friends helped her out..!!

Regards,


Prachi