September 19, 2008

10 Qualities: Women Don’t Know They Have

In the movie Don Juan DeMarco, starring Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp, there is an awesome line by Johnny Depp. The line says, “Every woman is a mystery to be solved.”

It’s not true only for the men; it’s true for the women too – discover their own mystery. Here are 10 qualities what women have, but still they need to discover:

10. Women don’t worry about knowing people; they just make themselves worth knowing.

09. Whenever they receive applause, they look genuinely surprised.

08. Women don’t just hang out; they hang together.

07. Women draw joy toward them without even realizing they’re doing it.

06. When women see people dancing, they try to hear their music.

05. Women never let their knowledge get in the way of their innocence.

04. Although women believe in miracles, they don’t depend on them.

03. When women achieve something amazing, they’re prepared to admit that luck played it part.

02. What women have they give, instead of wishing they had more to give.

01. When women say, “I’m sorry,” they always look in the eyes.

[related posts]

11 comments:

Shilpa Mahna Bhatnagar said...

Roy You Put Such Posts that people like me are compelled to comment on them right away. Great Post

I would like to elaborate the last point a little

"When women say, “I’m sorry,” they always look in the eyes."

"When women say, “I’m sorry,” they always look in the eyes just to know whether they have been actually forgiven"

spicymist said...

wow awesome post. to be frank, i wasnt xpecting sumthing good abt women like always. so a positive post abt women for a change is very pleasing:P

Roy said...

@ Shilpa M Bhatnagar –

Hey, liked your elaborate. It gives me a new insight.

Thank you for the compliments you compelled to give me, thank you :-)


@ SpicyMist –

Surprise! Surprise!

Arrey, this whole blog is all about to celebrate the positively :-)

Look, no one is perfect but looking at the imperfection isn’t gonna benefit anyone.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Roy
Be to her virtues very kind,
Be to her faults a little blind.
....seems to me exactly what you are doing....nevertheless thanks for making us feel nice ;)

Heart'n'Soul said...

GREAT POST

keep writin about women...LOL... n u shall remain my FAV...hahahaha

spicymist said...

yeah i know but i started reading your blog only recently and haven't read all the posts yet (but many) and i updated my blog too. give it a dekko when u have the time

Arti Honrao said...

Awesome!
I am copying it :D



GBU
Arti

Roy said...

@ Sadiya –

Kya baat hain!

I knew you are the fan of “Galib” & “Iqbal” but “Mr. Prior” too. Really I’m overwhelmed :D


@ DivKiran –

Yeah, sure! Maybe, someday I’ll write a book too (maybe) to put a smile on all those beautiful faces :D


@ SpicyMist –

Welcome my friend. Oh sure I’ll follow it.


@ Arti –

Hey, how abt your book?
Copy? Don’t only copy it, “paste” it too :-D

Thank you all.
Roy

astuti said...

Are you sure you are a guy??? I am sure Sigmon Freud would have loved to know you!!! :P

Roy said...

@ Astuti –

Hey, are you asking about GUY ... Guy Kawasaki?

Come on, he is a venture capitalist and stayed in US.

Here it’s his blog: http://blog.guykawasaki.com/

And I’m Roy, stay at Mumbai. Come on dear!

Chalo, let’s make a change to a quote by Sigmund Freud: “Believe is an illusion and it derives its strength from the fact that it falls in with our instinctual desires.”

But still "believe" is the No.1 RELIEF!

Cheers!

Sneha Kapoor said...

That's WOW in caps!!! U sure "Rock on Yo"!! :)

Look for my next post, to solve the mystery. :)