May 15, 2009

Judge, But First Yourself ...


Everybody's droppin got me knockin on heaven's door.
And all my memories, of seein brothers bleed.
And everybody grieves, but still nobody sees.
Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix.
Cause the media is full of dirty tricks.
Only God can judge me.
~ Only God Can Judge Me, 2PAC
Recently, one stranger tagged me: “You anadi, ubba-dubba arrogant.” And I couldn’t stop laughing. Why? Because people are nothing but the mirroring of the way they behave others.

If anyone is busy judging, it’s a fair bet; he doesn’t have any time to find the quality in others.

The Bible says, "God doesn't judge people until they die."

Now think, how people judge others so easily; simply looking to the cosmetic pampered face .... God knows!

Sometimes back, someone has sent me some interesting questionnaire. I found it interesting as nobody has even sent me like that just to judge how good I’m.

Height: Getting shorter with age.

Weight: Only on emotional pieces.

Bust: Never been busted.

Waist: Not want not.

Hips: Don't lie.

Ambitions: Work hard at what I love most and try impossibly to make everyone happy at the same time. To live a life less ordinary but simple ... make music that make me happy and that I am proud of, always get better at my craft ..... travel the world ..... try most everything at least once ..... say someone "I Love You" & get slapped on the spot .... and of course to never regret a thing.

Turn-Ons: Fabulous style, the subtle details, touching poetry, innocent smile.

Turn-Offs: Fake people, fake attitude, fake people who own fake attitude & forwarded e-mail.

I'm Hungry For: Good short stories, innovative quotations, amazing music documentary, melodious music, extra-ordinary lyrics, the forgotten places and of course the "Planet M" half-yearly sale.

Fondest Memory: The day I brought my first guitar with my OWN MONEY.

A Great Day Starts With: No waking up alarm.

Words To Live By: Stick like a postage stamp until you reach your destination!!

Now maybe you all are thinking that I'm this; I'm that. But frankly speaking, still I ain't successful to discover who I'm or the real-me. Though I am, indeed, a king because I know how to rule myself.

6 comments:

WarmSunshine said...

I hate judgments. Thanks for writing this one! :)

John said...

Wow... I like your blog.
Very unique.
Fantastic pictures and great presentation.

Please visit:
http://baliheaven.net

Keep blogging.
Good day.

Vyzz said...

heya roy..

nice post...

how u doin..hope alls good..

and it's true, no one can judge you, but only god..coz he knows the truth.

cheers

vyo

Ash said...

Well-written!

You have a lovely blog here. I'll be back!

sadiya said...

Hey Roy
Where are you??

I love this phrase: "do not judge or you too will be judged"

Nice post, enjoyed reading very intersting answers to equally interesting questionaire.

Roy said...

Hello Friends ..

I’m very sorry for not being able to be around as still I’m traveling.

And thanks a lot to everyone of you for leaving footprints on my blog.

Hope to catch you all very soon.

Till then, have a cool summer.

Cheers!
Roy